Directionally Correct

Directionally Correct is corporate-speak for something that's totally NOT right, but headed in the right direction. -- Huh.

понедельник, апреля 11, 2005

Beautiful Things

Tonight I lay down next to Tressa and patted her before she fell asleep. I was whispering things to her. Important things. Trying to convey how important she is. Trying to get her stocked up on love and esteem. For her whole life.

"Tressa, there are so many wonderful things about you." Sly look at me out of the corner of her eye. Then she added in her singsong, "And beautiful things about me."

Remember that forever little girl!
Remember that when you're 12 and 13 and can't figure out why your world is changing so much.
Remember that when you're 16 and trying to find your way among friends and choices.
Remember that when you're 20-something and 70-something.

There are sooo many beautiful things about you.
I pray I never forget to tell you. For your whole life.