Directionally Correct

Directionally Correct is corporate-speak for something that's totally NOT right, but headed in the right direction. -- Huh.

среда, апреля 27, 2005

Separation Anxiety

Eliora cried for an hour.and.a.half last night.
All this while being very ably cared for by very loving people. We were out to see 42nd Street.
She calmed a little when we walked in. And was all smiles and pats as soon as I held her in my arms.

Wow.

(4.29) Clarification: That "Wow" does not denote some heartfelt emotion that it is so special to be the chosen one.
More like -- Wow - how will we ever get this kid to CHILL?!?!

1 Comments:

  • At 4:49 PM, Blogger KC said…

    I didn't know you were out here! So glad you stopped in to my little "dance party." I really like the fun of saying what I want and the discipline of having to try and get something down every day or so. I look forward to now checking out what's going on in your world!

     

Отправить комментарий

<< Home