Directionally Correct

Directionally Correct is corporate-speak for something that's totally NOT right, but headed in the right direction. -- Huh.

среда, мая 11, 2005

Blessings everywhere...

Did anyone else notice how often faith was referenced during the last episode of the Amazing Race? Each one of the three teams prayed out loud or talked about their faith "pulling them through" or said that they had been blessed. ("We need a blessing, we really need a blessing here.")
I didn’t watch the whole series, and I know that its heavily edited to present a “storyline.”
But.
I don't think the contestants had as much to say to or about God until they were within sniffing distance of the million dollars.

Alternatively, Carly Fiorina, former CEO of HP referenced scripture as a resource during the time since her very public ouster from Hewlett Packard. I’d never heard any mention of her faith before this.

So, on the brink of millions, we ask for help. After we lose our job making millions, we remember God.

I'm not saying I'm any different. I definitely look around for God when I need something.
Glad God is a lot more patient, and a lot more gracious than I can imagine.