Directionally Correct

Directionally Correct is corporate-speak for something that's totally NOT right, but headed in the right direction. -- Huh.

вторник, мая 03, 2005

Just because

Posting mostly because I want to move my pigeon thing off the first visible page of the blog....

Yesterday morning I got up and got going. I was in Tressa's room when I first looked out the window.
"Oh. My. Gosh!!"

There was an inch or so of snow on the ground and on the roof. -- And on all the flowers that we've planted for spring.
This was yesterday.
May 2nd.

Glad I didn't use a stronger colorful phrase, because all day whenever Tressa saw snow she said,
"Oh, my gosh!"


The worst part is that Friday night Chris and I spent an hour meticulously covering all our outdoor plants with sheets and other protection. We carefully brought in all our hanging baskets and potted plants. And, you guessed it, there was no frost.

1 Comments:

  • At 7:45 PM, Anonymous Анонимный said…

    I'm so glad you posted on Karen's blog because I found you! I love what I've read of yours so far and just wanted to say "hi!"

     

Отправить комментарий

<< Home