Directionally Correct

Directionally Correct is corporate-speak for something that's totally NOT right, but headed in the right direction. -- Huh.

понедельник, августа 08, 2005

Eliora Signs!

Eliora has been signing for a little while.
She can sign:
All done
Cat
Dog
Grapes
More
Eat
Bubbles (sort of)
Music (sort of)

But tonight, this prodigy child that lives in my house communicated a phrase.
I was feeding her grapes, and her tray was empty. She signed (I kid you not)...

"All done.
More.
Grapes."

Genius.

1 Comments:

  • At 9:45 AM, Anonymous Анонимный said…

    She's a genius!!!! Wow, I may not be able to read this blog anymore if she keeps it up. I've already had to throw away "What to Expect Each Month Just So That You Can Be Disappointed and Totally Freaked Out Because Your Kid Can't Do a Freakin' Thing."

     

Отправить комментарий

<< Home