Directionally Correct

Directionally Correct is corporate-speak for something that's totally NOT right, but headed in the right direction. -- Huh.

четверг, сентября 15, 2005

New Orleans on my mind

Vision for New Orleans
I read this vision/prophecy/dream a few days ago. It's really stuck with me. Gave me lots to think about. Lots to pray about.
Thanks, Derek. Who I don't know, but with whom I have people in common.

There's also a followup post. A spiritual interpretation/analysis of the events after Katrina by Amy.

Open our eyes to see, Lord.

2 Comments:

  • At 3:44 PM, Blogger Nomad said…

    The link didn't work for me. :(

     
  • At 4:24 PM, Blogger Laura said…

    Weird.
    Here it is:
    http://www.thebearablelight.com/cities/vision-for-new-orleans.shtml

     

Отправить комментарий

<< Home