Directionally Correct

Directionally Correct is corporate-speak for something that's totally NOT right, but headed in the right direction. -- Huh.

воскресенье, августа 19, 2007

Beijing - This is so crazy!





I walked around the Forbidden City today, and then over to Tian'anmen Square.
Surreal.

I still haven't gone inside the Forbidden City - because, it was....forbidden.
I got there after closing time.
I plan to go back. Probably on Tuesday.
Tomorrow I'm going to go on a tour to the Great Wall of China. -- 6 hours. Take your own lunch.

I'm staying at the super-swanky China World hotel.
I rode the Beijing subway tonight (piece 'o cake!).
I'm really tired.
It's 9pm here, so I've got a few more things to do, then I'm going to call it a day.

2 Comments:

  • At 9:18 PM, Anonymous Анонимный said…

    chris gave us your blog id, great pictures, thanks. love you, be careful. mom and dad

     
  • At 4:40 PM, Anonymous Анонимный said…

    LAURA, WHAT A NEAT THING TO SEE YOU IN CHINA. I THINK THAT I AM GLAD THAT IT IS YOU AND NOT YOUR OL' AUNTIE. HOPE ALL OF YOUR TRIP IS FANTASTIC. HURRY BACK! LOVE. P&J

     

Отправить комментарий

<< Home