Directionally Correct

Directionally Correct is corporate-speak for something that's totally NOT right, but headed in the right direction. -- Huh.

вторник, августа 21, 2007

A few from today






The Forbidden City is gigantic. It really is a city. It has 9,999 rooms.
I walked around for 4 hours today, probably saw 1/4 of it.
Its very impressive, and very crowded.
I saw bronze water pitchers and serving dishes today that are 4 thousand years old. - Its hard for me to wrap my head around how old things are here.

3 Comments:

  • At 9:33 AM, Anonymous Анонимный said…

    Dear Aunt B'ana,
    I hope you are having a great time. Send us back more pictures.
    Parker

    Aunt B'ana, thank you for the pictures. Luke

    Dear Aunt B'ana- do you have any suckers? Ellis

    Love you! J

     
  • At 12:19 PM, Anonymous Анонимный said…

    wow...how fun is it that you are in china?

     
  • At 10:30 AM, Anonymous Анонимный said…

    Hey!

    Chris just e-mailed and said you are there. Is it for work? Sounds like you are getting to do a lot of sight seeing. So cool. I love how independent you are.

    I'm deep in the throws of lots of nights with no sleep, but grateful to be at this place in my life. John V has his days and nights a little mixed up, so we're working on that.

    Look forward to talking to you when you get back.

    We need to rendevous sometime this fall.

    Love you,
    Fen

     

Отправить комментарий

<< Home